Witherspoon has been out of action due to a foot sprain, and it remains to be seen if he will rejoin the lineup Week 8 against the Panthers.
No analysis provided
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Bengals last 12 games as a home underdog of 3.5-10.0.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bengals last 4 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Bengals last 8 games as a home favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Bengals last 5 games as a home favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in 49ers last 8 games as a road favorite.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in 49ers last 7 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in 49ers last 10 games as a road underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in 49ers last 20 games as a road favorite of 3.5-10.0.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
San Francisco 49ers last injuries
Staley suffered a broken left fibula but is aiming to return to the lineup Oct. 31 against the Cardinals.
Samuel was held out of the last game due to a groin strain, but he is expected to play Week 8 against the Panthers.
Goodwin departed the last game with a concussion, but he is expected to be cleared in time for Week 8 versus the Panthers.
Jones missed the last game with a hamstring injury, and it is unknown if he will take part in Week 8 versus the Panthers.
Breida left the previous game due to an eye injury. He is expected to face the Panthers in Week 8.
Nelson has served his suspension for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing drugs. He is likely to be reinstated in time for Sunday's contest against the Redskins.
Ford is likely to be in Sunday's lineup versus the Redskins despite a lingering quadriceps injury.
Cincinnati Bengals last injuries
Smith has missed the last two games after injuring his left ankle, and it is unclear if he will be available for Week 8 against the Rams.
Lawson missed the last game with a hamstring injury, and it is unknown if he will suit up to play the Rams in Week 8.
Miller missed the previous game with a left groin injury. It remains to be seen if he will face the Rams during Week 8.
Glenn is sidelined while going through the league-mandated concussion protocol, and there is currently no timetable for return.
Green is expected to be out of commission until at least the beginning of November while he recovers from surgery to repair torn ligaments in his left ankle.
Dunlap has been absent from the lineup during the last two games after injuring his knee, and it has yet to be established if he will dress for Week 8 against the Rams.
Glasgow was held out of the last game due to a thigh injury, but it is projected that he will play Sunday against the Jaguars.
Dennard has been activated from the PUP list after an offseason knee scope. It is projected that he will take the field against the Jaguars on Sunday.