Hollister is battling an ankle injury, and he will not be active for the AFC championship game against the Chiefs.
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Titans last 5 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Titans last 5 games as a home favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Titans last 5 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Titans last 9 games as a home favorite.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-5 in Steelers last 26 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.80% (26)O/U5|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Steelers last 7 games as a road favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-2 in Steelers last 12 games as a road favorite of 3.5-10.0.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U2|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Steelers last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Tennessee Titans last injuries
Long Jr. is tending to a knee injury, but he is projected to be available against the Chiefs in the AFC championship game.
Evans exited Sunday's game with a foot injury, and it is unclear if he will return.
Ryan is ailing from an illness, but the symptoms will likely dissipate in time for the AFC championship game versus the Chiefs.
Humphries is dealing with high-ankle sprain, but he is expected to suit up against the Chiefs in the AFC championship game.
Evans is managing a foot injury, but he is expected to take on the Chiefs in the AFC championship game.
Conklin is hampered with a shoulder injury. It is anticipated that he will partake in the NFC championship game versus the Chiefs.
Brown is bothered by a left shoulder injury, but he is projected to line up in the AFC championship game against the Chiefs.