Tartt is dealing with a ribs injury, and it is uncertain if he will line up against the Chiefs in the 2020 Super Bowl.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
San Francisco Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in 49ers last 7 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in 49ers last 6 games as a home favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in 49ers last 7 games as a home favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in 49ers last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Vikings last 7 playoff games as an underdog.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4-1 in Vikings last 14 games as a road underdog of 0.5-3.0.Hit %69.20% (14)O/U4|9Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Vikings last 7 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Vikings last 10 games as a road underdog of 3.5-10.0.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
San Francisco 49ers last injuries
Alexander has a pectoral injury, but he is projected to take on the Chiefs in the 2020 Super Bowl.
Ford is dealing with injuries to his quadriceps and hamstring. It is anticipated that he will partake in the 2020 Super Bowl versus the Chiefs.
Pettis is fighting off an illness, and it is up in the air if he will be active for the 2020 Super Bowl versus the Chiefs.
Coleman has a right shoulder dislocation, and it is unclear if he will play against the Chiefs in the 2020 Super Bowl.
Ford is dealing with a hamstring injury, but it is projected that he will line up against the Packers in the NFC championship game.
Ward is bothered by a hand injury, but he is projected to participate in the NFC championship game versus the Packers.
Mostert is tending to a calf injury but is projected to take on the Packers in the NFC championship.