Kearse is dealing with injuries to his toe and knee. He will not play in the NFC divisional round versus the 49ers.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
New Orleans Trends
- TrendOver is 10-3 in Saints last 13 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U10|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Saints last 10 games as a home favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2-1 in Saints last 13 games as a home underdog.Hit %83.30% (13)O/U10|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Saints last 11 games as a home favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Vikings last 6 playoff games as an underdog.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4-1 in Vikings last 14 games as a road underdog of 0.5-3.0.Hit %69.20% (14)O/U4|9Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Vikings last 7 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U10|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Vikings last 14 games as a road favorite.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U10|4Push0W/L
Minnesota Vikings last injuries
Thielen suffered an ankle laceration, but is expected to play in the NFC divisional round matchup against the 49ers.
Diggs is ailing from an illness, but it is likely that he will fight it off in time for the NFC divisional round against the 49ers.
Jospeh is nursing a knee injury, but it is likely that he will suit up against the 49ers in the NFC divisional round.
Alexander is on injured reserve due to a small lateral meniscus tear in his knee.