Risk: 5,800.00 | To Win: 6,152.66
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in Buccaneers last 12 games as a home underdog of 3.5-10.0.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U3|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Buccaneers last 11 games as a favorite.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Buccaneers last 5 games as a favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Buccaneers last 10 games as an underdog.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
L.A. Rams Trends
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Rams last 26 games as a favorite.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Rams last 8 games as a favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Rams last 5 games as a road underdog of 3.5-10.0.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rams last 4 games as a road underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Los Angeles Rams last injuries
Okoronkwo has landed on the Injured Reserve/Designated for Return list after recovering from an elbow injury. The team has two weeks to activate him.
Lewis missed the last game with an injured knee, leaving his status for Sunday's contest against the Cardinals in question.
Jackson has missed the past four games due to an illness, and it is unknown if he will be available for Sunday's battle versus the Cardinals.
Allen sat out his previous three games with a knee injury, and it is unknown if he will be available versus the Cardinals on Sunday.
Kiser is on the injured reserve list with a knee injury, and he will miss an undetermined length of time.
Higbee has an injured elbow, and it is undetermined if he will face the 49ers on Sunday.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers last injuries
Cichy has been activated from the Injured Reserve/Designated for Return list after recovering from a hamstring injury. It is unknown if he will return against the Vikings in Week 14.
Dean sat out the last game to be evaluated for a concussion, and it is unknown if he will take the field against the Vikings in Week 14.
Vita has wound up on the injured reserve list with a fractured leg. He is also on the Injured Reserve/COVID-19 list, and it is unknown how long it will take for the symptoms to subside.
Hudson has missed the previous two games due to a personal matter, and it is unclear if he will be available versus the Vikings in Week 14.
Shipley has popped up on the injured reserve list with a neck injury.
Marpet has sat out the past three games while going through the concussion protocol. It is anticipated that he will pass protocol prior to Sunday's battle versus the Chiefs.
Pierre-Paul is expected to take on the Chiefs despite a knee injury.
Smith has an injured ankle, but it is expected that he will take on the Chiefs on Sunday.
- 10.5 -113
- 45.5o -110