Evans has missed the previous two games with a shoulder injury, and it is unclear if he will play Monday against the Bears.
Risk: 5,800.00 | To Win: 6,152.66
San Francisco Trends
- TrendOver is 10-4-1 in 49ers last 15 games as a favorite.Hit %71.40% (15)O/U10|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in 49ers last 10 games as a favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in 49ers last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in 49ers last 10 games as an underdog of 0.5-3.0.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
L.A. Rams Trends
- TrendUnder is 10-2 in Rams last 12 games as a favorite.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U10|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Rams last 8 games as a favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Rams last 5 games as a road underdog of 3.5-10.0.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rams last 4 games as a road underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Los Angeles Rams last injuries
Okoronkwo sustained a significant elbow injury, and he is likely to miss four to six weeks.
Kiser sat out the previous contest due to a groin injury, but it is likely that he will line up against the 49ers on Sunday.
Fuller will be on the injured reserve list for an undetermined length of time with a shoulder injury.
Young is dealing with a knee injury, but it is projected that he will suit up against the Washington Football Team on Sunday.
Lewis has been activated from the Injured Reserve/Designated for Return list after recovering from a knee injury. It is anticipated that he will return Sunday against the Washington Football Team.
Hill is anticipated to dress for Sunday's battle with the Washington Football Team despite an ankle injury.
Fuller missed the last game with a shoulder injury, but it is not expected to impede his status for Sunday's contest against the Washington Football Team.
San Francisco 49ers last injuries
Reed Jr. has a torn pectoral, and the team has entered him on the Injured Reserve/Non-Football Injury list as a result. His three-week window in order for the team to activate him has begun.
Tartt was forced from the last game with a groin injury, and it is unclear if he will be active against the Patriots on Sunday.
Williams was lifted from the previous contest with an ankle injury, and it is undetermined if he will face the Patriots on Sunday.
Wilson Jr. did not play the last game due to a calf injury, and it is unknown if he will suit up Sunday versus the Patriots.
Alexander missed last game due to a high-ankle sprain, and it is undetermined if he will be active Sunday against the Patriots.
Johnson has sat out the previous two games with a groin injury, and it remains to be seen if he will be available Sunday versus the Patriots.
Pettis was absent from the last two games with a knee injury, and it has yet to be established if he will draw back into the lineup Sunday versus the Patriots.
Mostert sustained a high left ankle sprain, and he will miss an undetermined length of time.
- 8o -115
- -1.5 +116