Yelder missed the last game with an ankle injury, and will not take part in Sunday's matchup with the Raiders.
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Steelers last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Steelers last 9 games as a home favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-2 in Steelers last 13 games as a home favorite.Hit %84.60% (13)O/U11|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Steelers last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Kansas City Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Chiefs last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-1 in Chiefs last 10 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U2|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Chiefs last 8 games as a road underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Chiefs last 9 games as a road favorite of 3.5-10.0.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
Kansas City Chiefs last injuries
Lucas missed the last game with a back injury, but he is likely to play against the Raiders on Sunday.
Hill is sidelined with a dislocation of the sternal clavicular joint and is expected to miss four to six weeks.
Fisher left Sunday's game with a groin injury, and it is unclear if he will return.
Fisher is tending to a groin injury, but it is likely that he will play against the Raiders on Sunday.
Thomas has been suspended one week for violating the substance abuse policy. He is likely to be reinstated for Sunday's clash against Raiders.
Mahomes sprained his left ankle during the last game but is expected to be available against Raiders on Sunday.
Fields is battling a groin injury, but it is expected that he will be active Sunday against the Packers.
Pittsburgh Steelers last injuries
Conner was lifted from the last game due to a left knee injury, and it is unknown if he will play Week 3 against the 49ers.
Davis left the previous game due to a shoulder injury, and it is unclear if he will suit up against the 49ers in Week 3.
Roethlisberger exited the previous game with an injured right elbow. His availability for Week 3 against the 49ers is in question.
Williams left the last game with an injured hamstring, and it is uncertain if he will take the field against the 49ers during Week 3.
Chickillo has been diagnosed with plantar fasciitis, leaving his status for Week 3 against the 49ers up in the air.
Bell is dealing with a shoulder injury, but he is expected to be available for Monday's contest against the Browns, provided no setbacks occur.
Adeniyi is recovering from surgery to repair a meniscus tear and is expected to be sidelined until at least the end of September.
Pouncey suffered an ankle injury, but it is not expected to impede his status for Sunday's contest against the Steelers.