Coleman has hit the Injured Reserve/Designated for Return list with a hamstring injury, and the team must activate him within two weeks.
Risk: 5,800.00 | To Win: 6,152.66
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Jaguars last 4 games as a home underdog of 3.5-10.0.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Jaguars last 6 games as a favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Jaguars last 8 games as a favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Jaguars last 5 games as an underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Lions last 10 games as a favorite.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Lions last 9 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Lions last 14 games as a road favorite.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Lions last 4 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Detroit Lions last injuries
Trufant has missed the last two games due to hamstring injury, and it is unknown if he will play against the Colts on Sunday.
Killebrew sat out the previous game while tending to a personal matter, and it is unknown if he will be available for Sunday's clash with the Colts.
Bryant will be on the PUP list until at least Sunday against the Colts while he heals from a pectoral injury.
Okwara has wound up on the injured reserve list due to a leg injury. It is unknown when the team will activate him.
Bryant has been moved to the injured reserve list due to a concussion and a hamstring injury. It is unclear when he will make his season debut.
Ford has been activated from the Injured Reserve/Designated for Return list after recovering from an ankle injury. It is expected that he will face the Falcons on Sunday.
Ragnow is nursing a groin injury, but it is anticipated that he will line up Sunday versus the Falcons.
Jacksonville Jaguars last injuries
Board sat out the previous game with a concussion, and it is unknown if he will be cleared in time for Monday's contest versus the Buccaneers.
Davis Jr. sat out the previous game while going through the concussion protocol, and it is unknown if he will be cleared for Sunday's tilt versus the Bills.
Wilson was absent from the last game due to a hamstring injury, and it is unclear if he will suit up Week 9 against the Texans.
Thompson has landed on the Injured Reserve/COVID-19 list, and it is unknown how long it will take for the symptoms to subside.
Jones exited the previous game with a back injury, and it is undetermined if he will face the Texans in Week 9.
Westbrook has been shuttled to the injured reserve list with a knee injury, and team officials have yet to provide an exact return date.
Ozigbo sustained a hamstring injury in the last game, leaving his status against the Texans in Week 9 hazy.
Cann missed the last game with a shoulder injury, and it is uncertain if he will face the Texans in Week 9.