Callahan has missed the previous two games due to a foot injury, and it is uncertain if he will play Week 3 against the Packers.
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Raiders last 9 games as a home underdog.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Raiders last 6 games as a home favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-3 in Raiders last 13 games as a home favorite.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U10|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-1 in Raiders last 8 games as a home favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U6|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Broncos last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Broncos last 9 games as a road favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Broncos last 5 games as a road favorite of 3.5-10.0.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Broncos last 4 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Denver Broncos last injuries
Davis has sat out the past two games due to a calf injury, and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Packers in Week 3.
Patrick has wound up on injured reserve after having surgery to fix a broken left hand. It is uncertain when he will be activated.
Marshall is managing a neck injury but is likely to suit up in Monday's tilt versus the Raiders.
Hamilton is dealing with a hamstring injury, but it is not expected to impede his status against the Raiders on Monday.
Yiadom is rehabbing a shoulder injury, but he is expected to be ready to suit up against the Raiders on Monday.
Lindsay is expected to be ready to play against the Raiders on Monday despite having offseason surgery to repair a right wrist injury.
Sanders is on the mend from a torn Achilles and offseason ankle surgery. He is likely to make his season debut Monday against the Raiders.
Oakland Raiders last injuries
Liuget has missed the past two games due to a knee injury, and it is unclear if he will be active Sunday against the Vikings.
Jacobs is dealing with a groin injury, and his status for Sunday's tilt against the Vikings is clouded.
Williams has a hip pointer, and it is uncertain if he will line up against the Vikings on Sunday.
Nelson sat out the last game with an ankle injury, and it is unknown if he will take the field against the Vikings on Sunday.
Abram has been designated for the injured reserve list after tearing the labrum and rotator cuff in his shoulder.
Harris exited the previous game due to an ankle injury, and his status for Sunday's matchup against the Vikings is in question.
Brown was removed from the previous game with a sore knee, and it is undetermined if he will be available against the Viking on Sunday.
Burfict has an unspecified injury, and it is unknown if he will play Sunday against the Chiefs.