Risk: 5,800.00 | To Win: 6,152.66
- TrendUnder is 14-3 in Vikings last 17 games as a favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %82.40% (17)O/U3|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Vikings last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Vikings last 10 games as an underdog of 0.5-3.0.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Vikings last 4 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Cowboys last 8 games as a favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U3|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Cowboys last 14 games as a road underdog.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-9 in Cowboys last 29 games as an underdog.Hit %69.00% (29)O/U9|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-2 in Cowboys last 14 games as a favorite of 3.5-10.0.Hit %85.70% (14)O/U12|2Push0W/L
Dallas Cowboys last injuries
Martin will miss three to four weeks with a calf injury.
Erving exited the last game with a knee injury, and it is unclear if he will be available against the Ravens on Monday.
Brown sat out the last contest with a rib injury, and it is undetermined if he will be active Monday versus the Ravens.
Reed is managing a foot injury, and it is undetermined if he will suit up Monday versus the Eagles.
Gifford has been issued a two-game suspension for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing drugs. He will be eligible to return Week 14 against the Bengals.
Zuerlein is bothered by a back injury, but it is projected that he will take the field Thursday versus the Washington Football Team.
Bell is tending to a back injury, but he is expected to line up against the Washington Football Team on Thursday.
Biadasz has landed on the injured reserve list due to a hamstring injury, and it is unknown when he will get back on the field.
Minnesota Vikings last injuries
Brailford has missed the past three games due to a personal matter, and it is unclear if he will be available for Sunday's battle against the Jaguars.
Fields has wound up on the Injured Reserve/Designated for Return list with a pinhole puncture in his lung. The team has two weeks to activate him.
Smith Jr. sat out the previous game with groin and back injuries, and it remains to be seen if he will suit up against the Jaguars on Sunday.
Cook was forced from the previous game with an ankle injury, and his availability for Sunday against the Jaguars is in question.
Cleveland has sat out the previous two games with an ankle injury, and it is unknown if he will face the Jaguars on Sunday.
Odenigbo is battling a concussion and shoulder injury, but it is expected that he will pass protocol prior to Sunday's battle with the Panthers.
Smith is nursing a neck injury, but he is projected to line up against the Panthers on Sunday.
Thielen has been ticketed to the Injured Reserve/COVID-19 list, and he will miss an extended period.
- 10.5 -113
- 45.5o -110