Teller sat out the last game with a calf injury, and it is unclear if he will be ready for Sunday's contest versus the Bengals.
Risk: 5,800.00 | To Win: 6,152.66
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Steelers last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-2 in Steelers last 16 games as a favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %87.50% (16)O/U2|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Steelers last 8 games as a home underdog.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Steelers last 26 games as an underdog.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Browns last 6 games as a favorite.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Browns last 5 games as an underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Browns last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-3.0.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Browns last 4 games as a favorite of 3.5-10.0.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U15|5Push0W/L
Cleveland Browns last injuries
Phillips was absent from the previous contest with a knee injury, and it is undetermined if he will line up against the Bengals in on Sunday.
Harrison Jr. missed the last contest after experiencing concussion-like symptoms. It is unknown if he will dress for Sunday's matchup versus the Bengals.
Mayfield was forced from the previous game due to a rib injury. It remains to be seen if he will line up against the Bengals on Sunday.
Joseph has sat out the last two games with a hamstring injury, and it is unknown if he will be active for Sunday's tilt against the Bengals.
Richardson has an elbow injury, and it is unknown if he will be in Sunday's lineup versus the Steelers.
Tretter is battling a knee injury, and it has yet to be established if he will be on the field against the Steelers on Sunday.
Mayfield is tending to a chest injury, but he is likely to be available for Sunday's matchup against the Steelers.
Pittsburgh Steelers last injuries
Pouncey sustained a foot injury in the last contest. It remains to be seen if he will line up against the Titans on Sunday.
Wisniewski has hit the Injured Reserve/Designated for Return list with a pectoral injury, and the team has two weeks in order to activate him.
Johnson was absent from the last game due to a back injury, and it is unknown if he will be active Sunday versus the Titans.
DeCastro missed the last game due to an abdominal injury. It is undetermined if he will play against the Titans on Sunday.
Bush tore his ACL and will miss the remainder of the season.
Hilton was lifted from the previous game with a shoulder injury, and it is unclear if he will suit up Sunday versus the Titans.
Watt sustained a Grade 2 hamstring pull, but he is projected to be in Sunday's lineup versus the Browns.
Pouncey sustained a foot injury in the previous contest, but he is projected to face the Browns on Sunday.
- 8o -115
- -1.5 +125