McManis is dealing with a hamstring injury, and he will not be available Monday versus the Rams.
Risk: 5,800.00 | To Win: 6,152.66
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Panthers last 5 games as a home underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Panthers last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Panthers last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Panthers last 5 games as a favorite of 3.5-10.0.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Bears last 8 games as a favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bears last 4 games as a road underdog of 3.5-10.0.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in Bears last 12 games as a road underdog.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U3|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Bears last 7 games as a road underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
Chicago Bears last injuries
Skrine is nursing an ankle injury, and it is undetermined if he will line up against the Rams on Monday.
Nichlols is managing a knee injury, and his status for Monday's contest versus the Rams is clouded.
Spriggs is bothered by a back injury, and it is unknown if he will be active Monday against the Rams.
Joseph has tested positive for the virus. He has been placed on the Injured Reserve/COVID-19 list
Coward has a finger injury, but he is likely to play Monday against the Rams.
Hicks is ailing from an illness, but it is expected that the symptoms will subside in time for Monday's contest against the Rams.
Mack is tending to a back injury, but it is likely that he will be in Monday's lineup versus the Rams.
Carolina Panthers last injuries
Okung departed the last contest with a calf injury, leaving his availability for Week 8 against the Falcons hazy.
Douglas has been entered on the Injured Reserve/COVID-19 list, and it is uncertain how long the symptoms will take to dissipate.
Miller missed the previous contest with an ankle injury, and it is unknown if he will suit up versus the Falcons in Week 8.
Samuel was absent from the lineup for the last game with a knee injury, but it is likely that he will play Sunday against the Saints.
Jackson is dealing with a toe injury, but it is expected that he will take the field Sunday against the Saints.
Kerr is nursing a toe injury, but he is anticipated to face the Saints on Sunday.
Apple has been absent from the previous two games with a hamstring injury, but he is expected to suit up versus the Saints on Sunday.
Davis has an ankle injury, but he is expected to be available against Saints on Sunday.
- 46o -106
- -6.5 -110
- 8o -110
- -1.5 +145