Hall had season-ending surgery to repair a significant left ankle injury.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Hurricanes last 5 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-1 in Hurricanes last 10 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U1|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Hurricanes last 4 games as a home favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-3-1 in Hurricanes last 15 games as a home underdog.Hit %78.60% (15)O/U3|11Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cavaliers last 5 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Cavaliers last 8 games as a road underdog of 3.5-10.0.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cavaliers last 5 games as a road underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-8-1 in Cavaliers last 28 games as a favorite.Hit %70.40% (28)O/U19|8Push1W/L
Virginia Cavaliers last injuries
Dubois exited the previous game with a head injury. It is anticipated that he will be available against Duke on Saturday.
Snyder will miss the remainder of the season due to an ankle and foot injury.
Miami Hurricanes last injuries
Thomas was suspended by the team for the last game, and it is unknown if he will dress versus Pitt on Oct. 26.
Dallas exited the previous game with a knee injury, and it is unknown if he will play Saturday against Pitt.
Williams is bothered by an arm injury, and his availability against Pittsburgh on Saturday is up in the air.
Williams sat out the last game with soreness in his right shoulder, and he will not be available against Georgia Tech on Saturday.
Redwine has been held out of the last three games due to a hamstring injury, but it is expected that he will return for Sunday's tilt against the Seahawks.