Jones sat out the previous game due to a lower-leg injury, and it is unclear if he will play Saturday versus Arkansas.
Risk: 7,100.00 | To Win: 6,997.38
Mississippi State Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Bulldogs last 6 games as a home underdog of 3.5-10.0.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Bulldogs last 7 games as a home underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Bulldogs last 26 games as a home underdog.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-16-1 in Bulldogs last 52 games as an underdog.Hit %68.60% (52)O/U16|35Push1W/L
Texas A&M Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Aggies last 7 games as a favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Aggies last 13 games as an underdog.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U16|35Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Aggies last 4 games as an underdog of 0.5-3.0.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Aggies last 7 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U4|14Push0W/L
Texas A&M Aggies last injuries
Young has missed the previous two games with a left arm injury, and it is unknown if he will face Arkansas on Saturday.
Brown III missed the last game with a leg injury, but he is likely to be available for Saturday's contest against Arkansas.
Spiller sustained an unspecified injury in the previous game but is projected to face Arkansas on Saturday.
Mississippi State Bulldogs last injuries
Hill is expected to sit out the 2020 regular season to prepare for the NFL draft.