Vegas Line Crushers
Risk: 0 | To Win: 0
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Fighting Illini last 10 games as a favorite.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Fighting Illini last 6 games as a favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Fighting Illini last 6 games as a home underdog.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Fighting Illini last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-3.0.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Boilermakers last 7 games as a favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Boilermakers last 10 games as a road underdog.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Boilermakers last 5 games as a road underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Boilermakers last 5 games as an underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Purdue Boilermakers last injuries
Sparks has elected to sit out the remainder of the 2020 season for personal reasons.
O'Connell has sat out the previous two games with an unlisted injury, and it is unknown if he will take the field Saturday against Nebraska.
Fakasiieki missed the last game for unlisted reasons, and his status for Saturday's contest against Nebraska has yet to be clarified.
Grant sat out the last game for an undisclosed reason, and it is unclear if he will face Nebraska on Saturday.
Jornigan was inactive for the previous game, and his availability for Saturday's game with Nebraska is in question.
Karlaftis missed the last game after testing positive for COVID-19, and it remains to be seen if he will be cleared to face Nebraska on Saturday.
Bramel missed the last game for undisclosed reasons, and his status for Saturday's showdown with Nebraska is clouded.
Bentley is managing a groin injury, and it is uncertain if he will face the Cardinals on Sunday.
Illinois Fighting Illini last injuries
Robinson has missed the past three games due to a lower-body injury, and it is uncertain if he will return against Iowa on Saturday.
Palczewski will undergo season-ending surgery on his injured leg.
Okpala has been held out of the previous four games due to COVID-19 contact tracing, and it is unknown if he will be cleared in time for Saturday's contest against Iowa.
Mondesir has been absent from the lineup during the last two games due to an unspecified reason, and it is unknown if he will play in Saturday's tilt versus Iowa.
Jones has been out of action due to eligibility reasons, and it is unknown if he will make his season debut on Saturday versus Iowa.
Eifler was held out of the last game with an injury to an unlisted region, and it is undetermined if he will line up against Iowa on Saturday.
Sidney is sidelined with a leg injury, and there is no timetable for return.
Peters has tested positive for COVID-19, and he is expected to be out of the lineup until at least the beginning of December.
- 10.5 -114
- 45.5o -110