Bobo is recovering from surgery to repair a fractured right clavicle, and it is unclear if he will play against Virginia Tech on Sept. 27.
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Blue Devils last 7 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Blue Devils last 7 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Crimson Tide last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Blue Devils last 4 neutral site games as an underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-2-2 in Crimson Tide last 13 neutral site games as a favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %81.80% (13)O/U9|2Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 21-6-2 in Crimson Tide last 29 neutral site games as a favorite.Hit %77.80% (29)O/U21|6Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Blue Devils last 8 games as a favorite.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 12-3 in Crimson Tide last 15 neutral site games as a favorite of 3.5-10.0.Hit %80.00% (15)O/U12|3Push0W/L
Duke Blue Devils last injuries
Brown sat out the last game with a shoulder injury, and it is unclear if he will play Sept. 27 against Virginia Tech.
Marwede is healing from a torn ACL that ended his 2018 season prematurely. It is unknown how long he will need to recover.
Hubbard III is sidelined while recovering from Achilles surgery, and there is no timetable for return.
Alabama Crimson Tide last injuries
Alfano is dealing with a disciplinary issue, and there is currently no timetable for return.
Egoigbe has a foot injury, and it is unclear if he will play Saturday against Southern Mississippi.
Owens is dealing with an unspecified injury, and it is unknown if he will suit up against Southern Mississippi on Saturday.
Brown is serving a suspension for violating NCAA rules but is expected to be reinstated Sept. 28 against Ole Miss.
Hand has sat out the last two games with an elbow injury, and it is unknown if he will be active against the Eagles during Week 3.
Owens has an unspecified injury, but it is projected that he will suit up Saturday against South Carolina.
Ekiyor Jr. has missed the previous game due to a knee injury but is likely to face South Carolina on Saturday.
Eboigbe has sat out the last two games due to a foot injury, leaving his status up in the air Saturday against South Carolina.