Risk: 7,100.00 | To Win: 6,997.38
Fresno State Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bulldogs last 4 games as a home underdog of 3.5-10.0.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Bulldogs last 8 games as a home underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bulldogs last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Bulldogs last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Colorado State Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Rams last 4 games as a favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Rams last 19 games as a favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Rams last 6 games as an underdog.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Rams last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-3.0.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
Colorado State Rams last injuries
McElroy Jr. is nursing a shoulder injury, and it is uncertain if he will be available for Saturday's tilt versus San Diego State.
Bailey missed the last game with a leg injury, and it is unclear if he will play on Saturday against San Diego State.
McBride sat out the previous game due to an unspecified injury, and it is unknown if he will suit up against San Diego State on Saturday.
- 10 -110
- 45.5o -110