Ross left the last game with a rib injury, and it is unknown if he will line up versus South Carolina on Nov. 30.
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Cardinals last 9 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cardinals last 5 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Cardinals last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Cardinals last 10 games as a home favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Tigers last 20 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Tigers last 4 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Tigers last 7 games as a road underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Tigers last 9 games as a road favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
Clemson Tigers last injuries
Thomas has missed the last three games with concussion-like symptoms, and it is unknown if he will be available Saturday versus NC State.
Venables has a hamstring injury, and it is unclear if he will play against NC State on Saturday.
Ladson Jr. is battling an ankle injury, and it is unknown if he will suit up Saturday against NC State.