Smith has missed the previous two games with an ankle injury, and it is unknown if he will take part in Week 8 against the Cardinals.
%W 0.54% | Streak 2
L10: W7 L3 P0
No analysis provided
No analysis provided
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Panthers last 7 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Panthers last 5 games as a home underdog of 3.5-10.0.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Panthers last 7 games as an underdog of 3.5-10.0.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Panthers last 21 games as an underdog.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
Central Florida Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Knights last 10 games as a road underdog of 0.5-3.0.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Knights last 7 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Knights last 4 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Knights last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Central Florida Knights last injuries
Moore has been sidelined to a leg injury. A timeline for his return has yet to be established.
Pittsburgh Panthers last injuries
Vreen sat out the last two games due to an unspecified injury, and it has yet to be determined if he will be in the lineup Oct. 26 versus Miami.
Reynolds missed the last game due to an unspecified injury, and it is unknown if he will draw back into the lineup Oct. 26 against Miami.
Gipson did not play in the previous two games for undisclosed reasons, and his status for Oct. 26 against Miami is uncertain.
Tucker has missed the last two games with an injury to an unlisted location. It is undetermined if he will face Miami on Oct. 26.
Pinnock has sat out the last two games with an undefined injury, and it is unknown if he will play Friday versus Syracuse.
Pine sat out the last game with an injury to an unannounced area, and it has yet to be established if he will line up Friday against Syracuse.
Davis has an undefined injury, and it is uncertain if he will line up against Syracuse on Friday.
Davis missed the previous game with a wrist injury, leaving his status for Friday's contest against Syracuse hazy.