Beal has hit the Injured Reserve/Designated for Return list with a hamstring injury. It is uncertain if he will make his season debut against the Cowboys in Week 9.
New England Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Patriots last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Patriots last 4 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Patriots last 10 games as a home favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-3 in Patriots last 16 games as a favorite.Hit %81.20% (16)O/U3|13Push0W/L
N.Y. Giants Trends
- TrendUnder is 11-5 in Giants last 16 games as a road underdog of 0.5-3.0.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U5|11Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Giants last 5 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Giants last 7 games as a road underdog of 3.5-10.0.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Giants last 4 games as a road favorite of 3.5-10.0.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
New York Giants last injuries
Carter departed the last game due to an ankle injury, and it is undetermined if he will suit up against the Lions during Week 8.
Engram was lifted from the previous game with an eye injury, and it is uncertain if he will play Week 8 against the Lions.
Ballentine missed the last game while going through the league-mandated concussion protocol. It is unclear if he will draw back into the lineup against the Lions in Week 8.
Moss missed the last game with a right ankle injury. It is unknown if he will partake in Week 8 against the Steelers.
Gallman Jr. sat out the last game due to a concussion, but it is expected that he will pass protocol prior to Sunday's matchup versus the Cardinals.
Pierre sustained a concussion in the previous game. It is anticipated he will suit up Sunday versus the Cardinals.
Barkley is progressing well in his recovery from a right high-ankle sprain, and it is likely that he will return to action against the Cardinals on Sunday.
New England Patriots last injuries
Izzo is tending to a concussion, and he will not pass protocol in time for Monday's battle against the Jets.
Olszewski is dealing with a hamstring injury, and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Jets on Monday.
Jackson was removed from the last game with a knee injury but is expected to draw back into the lineup Monday versus the Jets.
Dorsett sat out the last game with an injured hamstring, and it is unknown if he will suit up against the Jets on Monday.
Burkhead has missed the past two games with a foot injury, and he will not be ready to return to play Monday against the Jets.
Gordon departed the previous game due to a left knee and ankle injury and will not suit up for Monday's matchup against the Jets.
Hightower was forced from the last game with a shoulder injury. It is projected that he will be available Monday against the Jets.
Edelman is tending to a chest and rib injury, leaving his status for Monday's contest against the Jets clouded.