Marshall missed the last game due to an ankle injury but is expected to play in the quarterfinals of the Big East Tournament against Creighton.
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W3 L7 P0
The NCAAB Comp play is on Marquette at noon eastern. The Golden Eagles have covered 6 of 7 as a home favorite and have a better RPI Scale rank at 39 than Xavier does at 74. Marquette has won all 3 home games vs teams ranked in the top 100 and that does not bode well for a Xavier team that has failed to cover both times here as a dog and 18 straight when they lose as a road dog at any venue.
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Golden Eagles last 4 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 23-9 in Golden Eagles last 32 games as a home favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U23|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Golden Eagles last 8 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Golden Eagles last 8 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Musketeers last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Musketeers last 6 games as a road favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Musketeers last 7 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Musketeers last 8 games as a favorite.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Xavier Musketeers last injuries
Marquette Golden Eagles last injuries
Howard is nursing a left wrist injury and it is unknown if he will be available against Murray State during the first round of the NCAA Tournament.