De Sousa has been issued a 12-game suspension for his actions in an altercation. He is expected to be reinstated in time for March 7 against Texas Tech.
- TrendOver is 16-7-1 in Jayhawks last 24 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %69.60% (24)O/U16|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Jayhawks last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Jayhawks last 11 games as a home favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Jayhawks last 5 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Panthers last 10 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Panthers last 9 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Panthers last 4 games as a road underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Panthers last 13 games as a road underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
Kansas Jayhawks last injuries
McCormack has been suspended for two games due to his involvement in an on-court altercation. He is expected to return Feb. 1 against Texas Tech.
Garrett left the last game with a head injury, but he is likely to be available for Tuesday's matchup with Kansas State.
Dotson missed the previous game due to a hip pointer, and it is undetermined if he will be available Saturday against Texas.
Garrett is dealing with an ankle injury, but it is expected he will plat Tuesday against Oklahoma.