Tonight at Frank Erwin Special Events Center the Longhorns welcome the West Virginia Mountaineers in a big conference game. Both teams are averaging over 73ppg and the last two meetings between these two schools both have gone 'Over' the total.
%W 0.46% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
An 8-5 record is underachieving for Bob Huggins' West Virginia team.
Entering the season ranked 21st in the country, the Mountaineers haven’t
lived up close to expectations. Failing to cover three out of their
last four games.
- TrendUnder is 7-3-1 in Longhorns last 11 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U3|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 20-7-1 in Longhorns last 28 games as a home underdog.Hit %74.10% (28)O/U20|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Longhorns last 5 games as a home favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16 in Longhorns last 52 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (52)O/U16|36Push0W/L
West Virginia Trends
- TrendOver is 36-16-2 in Mountaineers last 54 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %69.20% (54)O/U36|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mountaineers last 7 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U16|36Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Mountaineers last 6 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Mountaineers last 8 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U3|7Push1W/L