Horton has sat out the last three games due to a head injury and his status for the quarterfinals of the CBI Tournament against Coastal Carolina is hazy.
Kansas State Trends
- TrendUnder is 21-7-1 in Wildcats last 29 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %75.00% (29)O/U7|21Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Wildcats last 6 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Wildcats last 26 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 51-25-1 in Wildcats last 77 games as a home favorite.Hit %67.10% (77)O/U25|51Push1W/L
West Virginia Trends
- TrendOver is 36-16-2 in Mountaineers last 54 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %69.20% (54)O/U36|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Mountaineers last 6 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-8-1 in Mountaineers last 29 games as a road favorite.Hit %71.40% (29)O/U20|8Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mountaineers last 7 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U6|20Push0W/L
West Virginia Mountaineers last injuries
Konate is sidelined with a right knee injury and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Kansas State Wildcats last injuries
Wade is sidelined due to a foot issue and is not expected to be active for the NCAA Tournament.
Sneed is ailing from an illness and it is uncertain if he will recuperate in time for the first round of the NCAA Tournament against UC Irvine.
Stokes was hospitalized with a migraine after the last game. It is expected he will play in Big 12 Tournament quarterfinal action against TCU.
Diarra had surgery to repair a hand injury but it is likely he will return for quarterfinal action against TCU in the Big 12 Tournament.
Stokes is battling a migraine but is likely to take the court against Oklahoma on Saturday.