Ahmad is expected to play Tuesday against TCU despite disciplinary issues.
Kansas State Trends
- TrendUnder is 21-7-1 in Wildcats last 29 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %75.00% (29)O/U7|21Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Wildcats last 6 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Wildcats last 26 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 51-25-1 in Wildcats last 77 games as a home favorite.Hit %67.10% (77)O/U25|51Push1W/L
West Virginia Trends
- TrendOver is 36-16-2 in Mountaineers last 54 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %69.20% (54)O/U36|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Mountaineers last 6 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-8-1 in Mountaineers last 29 games as a road favorite.Hit %71.40% (29)O/U20|8Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mountaineers last 7 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U6|20Push0W/L
West Virginia Mountaineers last injuries
Harris is dealing with a disciplinary matter but is likely to be available against TCU on Tuesday.
Konate is in danger of missing the remainder of the season due to a right knee injury.
Knapper was suspended for the previous game due to a violation of team policy but is expected to play against Kansas State on Wednesday.
Kansas State Wildcats last injuries
Wade suffered a slightly torn tendon in his right foot and it is unclear if he will return against Iowa State on Saturday.
Stokes has a foot injury and it is unclear if he will play Wednesday against West Virginia.
Stokes aggravated a stress fracture in his foot and it is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's contest against Texas Tech.