Kabongo has a back injury and is expected to sit out until at least the beginning of March.
Boston College Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Eagles last 4 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Eagles last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Eagles last 5 games as a home underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-4 in Eagles last 15 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %73.30% (15)O/U11|4Push0W/L
Virginia Tech Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Hokies last 5 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Hokies last 5 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hokies last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Hokies last 4 games as a road underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
Virginia Tech Hokies last injuries
Boston College Eagles last injuries
Rishwain has missed the last two games with a shoulder injury, and it is unclear if he will be in the lineup versus Notre Dame on Wednesday.
Herren Jr. sat out his third consecutive game due to an illness, and it remains to be seen if he will return to action Saturday against Clemson.
Thornton was held out of the last game due to a back injury, but it is projected that he will line up in Saturday's contest versus Clemson.
Hamilton exited the previous game due to a hip injury, and it is uncertain if he will play against Clemson on Saturday.
Hamilton has missed the last two games with an ankle injury, and it is uncertain if he will line up Wednesday against Virginia.
Felder missed the previous game due to an illness, but it is likely that he will suit up against Miami on Wednesday.