Meznieks has missed the past two games with an illness and it is unknown if he will play against FSU on Sunday.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
Eagles: 3-1 SU and 4-0 ATS versus .800 or greater foes this season; and
4-1 ATS in this series when coming off consecutive losses … Cavaliers:
4-15 SU and 6-12-1 ATS away when coming off three consecutive home
games versus greater than .640 conference opponents;
Boston College Trends
- TrendOver is 20-7-1 in Eagles last 28 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %74.10% (28)O/U20|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Eagles last 10 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Eagles last 14 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U10|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Eagles last 8 games as a home underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Cavaliers last 9 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Cavaliers last 5 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U20|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-2 in Cavaliers last 11 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a road favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Boston College Eagles last injuries
Tabbs sat out the previous game with a knee injury and his availability for Sunday's matchup against FSU is up in the air.
Mitchell was held out of the last two games with a leg injury and it is unknown if he will play Wednesday against Louisville.
Tabbs sat out the last game with a leg injury but is expected to suit up against Virginia on Wednesday.