Evans sat out the previous game due to concussion-like symptoms, and it is undetermined if he will face St. Joseph's on Tuesday.
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Flyers last 8 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Flyers last 6 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Flyers last 5 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Flyers last 5 games as a home favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rams last 6 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Rams last 5 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Rams last 4 games as a favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Rams last 9 games as a road underdog.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
VCU Rams last injuries
Williams has a broken hand, and he is likely to be sidelined for four weeks.
Dayton Flyers last injuries
Johnson has medically withdrawn from the team as he recovers from post-concussion syndrome and mononucleosis.
Toppin exited the previous game due to a left ankle sprain, but it is likely that he will suit up against VCU on Tuesday.