Wooten is sidelined with a fractured jaw but is likely to return Thursday against Arizona.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 2
L10: W4 L6 P0
UCLA is playing giddy-up under interim coach Murry Bartow. The accelerated pace has produced an average of 95 points in two games, both outright wins. The Bruins will make hay from the absence of center Bol Bol (foot) and forward Kenny Wooten (jaw), who provided defensive presence for Oregon in the paint. The Ducks are left with one healthy big man to cope with ceiling-scraping UCLA, featuring 7-foot-2 center Moses Brown.
Oregon / UCLA over 144
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Ducks last 26 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Ducks last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Ducks last 7 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Ducks last 5 games as a home underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1-1 in Bruins last 10 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %88.90% (10)O/U8|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Bruins last 7 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bruins last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Bruins last 9 games as a favorite.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
Oregon Ducks last injuries
Bol will miss the remainder of the season after having surgery to repair a broken left foot.