Porter Jr. has an ankle injury and it is uncertain if he will get back on the court for the first round of the Pac-12 Tournament against Arizona.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
It's been a disastrous start for the Aggies of UC Davis, who at 3-9 are
dead last in the underwhelming Big West. They take on a USC Trojans
squad that is mired in their own problems at 6-6 and recently snapped a
four-game losing skid.
Tonight at the Galen Center in LA the USC Trojans welcome the UC Davis
Aggies and tonight I see an easy 'W' for the Trojans. USC snapped their
4-game losing streak over a week ago when they beat Southern Utah 91-49
and the Trojans last two games they have scored over 90 points.
Southern California Trends
- TrendUnder is 10-4-1 in Trojans last 15 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (15)O/U4|10Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Trojans last 13 games as a home favorite.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Trojans last 8 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4-1 in Trojans last 14 games as a home favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %69.20% (14)O/U9|4Push1W/L
UC Davis Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Aggies last 9 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Aggies last 7 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-2 in Aggies last 11 games as a road favorite.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U2|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Aggies last 7 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L