Jackson is sidelined with a torn labrum and will miss the remainder of the 2018-19 season.
%W 0.46% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.46% | Streak 3
L10: W8 L2 P0
We all know how good Buffalo is at 13-1, coming off a 27-9 season and a
NCAA Tournament win over Arizona. But Toledo has a well-balanced team
that can take Buffalo to the wire.
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Bulls last 9 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Bulls last 11 games as a home favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 23-7-2 in Bulls last 32 games as an underdog of 7.0-12.5.Hit %76.70% (32)O/U23|7Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 22-9 in Rockets last 31 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %71.00% (31)O/U22|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Rockets last 5 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 15-6 in Rockets last 21 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (21)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Rockets last 5 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Toledo Rockets last injuries
Jackson will miss the first round of the NIT versus Xavier as he is experiencing concussion-like symptoms.
Alderson is dealing with an ankle injury and will not play against Xavier in the first round of the NIT.