Corprew was held out of the previous game with a calf strain and it is uncertain if it will prevent him from being available against Baylor on Saturday.
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
For Tech to cover, it must bury a 22-game straight-up losing streak in
Austin. The Red Raiders wield the defense to do so. None in the nation
is more efficient at stops, according to kenpom.com.
The erratic Longhorns have some big wins, but are coming off a down spot
in road loss to Oklahoma State. Under coach Shaka Smart, they have been
great in these bounce-back scenarios and should continue their
dominance Saturday over Texas Tech.
- TrendUnder is 36-16 in Longhorns last 52 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (52)O/U16|36Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-15-1 in Longhorns last 51 games as a home favorite.Hit %70.00% (51)O/U15|35Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 20-6-1 in Longhorns last 27 games as a home underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %76.90% (27)O/U20|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Longhorns last 12 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
Texas Tech Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Red Raiders last 7 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Red Raiders last 7 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Red Raiders last 10 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-3 in Red Raiders last 13 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U16|36Push0W/L
Texas Tech Red Raiders last injuries
Moore is sidelined with a broken leg and will likely be out until at least the end of January.
Texas Longhorns last injuries
Sims is dealing with a right ankle sprain but will likely be able to play against Texas Tech on Saturday.