Hayes suffered a season-ending left knee injury.
%W 0.54% | Streak 1
L10: W7 L3 P0
No analysis provided
It’s still fresh in my mind the effectiveness of the Longhorn football team during the recent bowl season, so, that just might have pointed this handicapper to the right spot on the CBB schedule for Tuesday. Clearly, Texas has an edge in SOS and available talent with a 10-4 mark, while struggling offensive unit Okie State tries to improve on their 6-8 early season run. In addition, we can’t help noting the home unit is 0-8 ATS L8 times out, 0-6 ATS versus talented units with over a .600 mark, 0-5 ATS record off a SU loss. For our money the Longhorns are the play. Good Luck.
%W 0.47% | Streak 4
L10: W6 L4 P0
Oklahoma State Trends
- TrendUnder is 20-7 in Cowboys last 27 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %74.10% (27)O/U7|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Cowboys last 5 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Cowboys last 5 games as a home favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-8-1 in Cowboys last 32 games as a home underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %74.20% (32)O/U8|23Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Longhorns last 7 games as a road favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-3 in Longhorns last 13 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U3|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-4 in Longhorns last 16 games as a road favorite.Hit %75.00% (16)O/U4|12Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16 in Longhorns last 52 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (52)O/U7|20Push0W/L
Texas Longhorns last injuries
Roach II has served his suspension for violating team rules and is expected to be available for the quarterfinals against Kansas in the Big 12 Tournament.