Hayes suffered a season-ending left knee injury.
%W 0.54% | Streak 1
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
Kansas State Trends
- TrendUnder is 21-7-1 in Wildcats last 29 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %75.00% (29)O/U7|21Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Wildcats last 6 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Wildcats last 26 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Wildcats last 5 games as a home favorite.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-3 in Longhorns last 13 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U3|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16 in Longhorns last 52 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (52)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3-1 in Longhorns last 11 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|21Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Longhorns last 7 games as a road favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Texas Longhorns last injuries
Roach II has served his suspension for violating team rules and is expected to be available for the quarterfinals against Kansas in the Big 12 Tournament.
Kansas State Wildcats last injuries
Wade is sidelined due to a foot issue and is not expected to be active for the NCAA Tournament.
Sneed is ailing from an illness and it is uncertain if he will recuperate in time for the first round of the NCAA Tournament against UC Irvine.
Stokes was hospitalized with a migraine after the last game. It is expected he will play in Big 12 Tournament quarterfinal action against TCU.
Diarra had surgery to repair a hand injury but it is likely he will return for quarterfinal action against TCU in the Big 12 Tournament.
Stokes is battling a migraine but is likely to take the court against Oklahoma on Saturday.