Sims is dealing with a right ankle sprain but will likely be able to play against Texas Tech on Saturday.
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L4 P2
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W8 L2 P0
Kansas State Trends
- TrendUnder is 21-7-1 in Wildcats last 29 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %75.00% (29)O/U7|21Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Wildcats last 6 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Wildcats last 26 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Wildcats last 5 games as a home favorite.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-3 in Longhorns last 13 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U3|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16 in Longhorns last 52 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (52)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3-1 in Longhorns last 11 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|21Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Longhorns last 7 games as a road favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Texas Longhorns last injuries
Kansas State Wildcats last injuries
Wade suffered a slightly torn tendon in his right foot and it is unclear if he will return against Iowa State on Saturday.
Stokes has a foot injury and it is unclear if he will play Wednesday against West Virginia.
Stokes aggravated a stress fracture in his foot and it is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's contest against Texas Tech.