Kent is sidelined with a knee injury and is not expected to return until the latter part of March.
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.46% | Streak 2
L10: W7 L3 P0
Tennessee has a veteran team, led by junior SF Grant Williams. The Vols
are coming off of an impressive 46-point win over Georgia. Missouri has
not played since Dec. 29, a 10-day layoff.
%W 0.44% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
Missouri St +8
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Tigers last 13 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Tigers last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Tigers last 6 games as a home underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Tigers last 6 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Volunteers last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-4 in Volunteers last 18 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (18)O/U4|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Volunteers last 5 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Volunteers last 11 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Tennessee Volunteers last injuries
Pons is dealing with a facial injury and it is unknown if he will play in the quarterfinals of the SEC Tournament against Mississippi State.
Missouri Tigers last injuries
Smith had ankle surgery and is expected to miss the remainder of the 2018-19 season.
Pickett missed the last game due to a back injury but it is not expected to impede his status for the SEC Tournament's first-round matchup against Georgia.
Smith has been held out of action due to a left leg injury and is projected to miss the remainder of the season.