Stanford @ UCLA
Take UCLA -5
I'll take my chances here with UCLA. The Bruins are coming off an embarrassing 15-point loss at home to Liberty for their 4th straight loss. That defeat proved to be the last for head coach Steve Alford. This might not be one of the best UCLA rosters, but there's talent on this team. It just seems like whenever a head coach is fired it in turns lights a fire under the players and they play extremely hard those first few games. Stanford is the perfect opponent for the Bruins to get right against. The Cardinal are way down this year and will be lucky to keep this within single digits. Give me UCLA -8!
%W 0.53% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
Two Pac-12 teams that have really fallen on hard times. The UCLA Bruins will play their first game without head coach Steve Alford. Look for the Bruins to play with some energy in this game, as they take down the Stanford Cardinal on Thursday.
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bruins last 4 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Bruins last 7 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Bruins last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Bruins last 7 games as a favorite.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Cardinal last 10 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Cardinal last 7 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Cardinal last 10 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 40-16-2 in Cardinal last 58 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (58)O/U16|40Push2W/L