McCaffery sat out the last game for undisclosed reasons, and it is unknown if he will play against North Florida on Thursday.
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Hawkeyes last 4 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 37-16 in Hawkeyes last 53 games as a home favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %69.80% (53)O/U37|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in Hawkeyes last 12 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U3|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5-1 in Hawkeyes last 18 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %70.60% (18)O/U5|12Push1W/L
SIU - Edwardsville Trends
- TrendOver is 10-1 in Cougars last 11 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %90.90% (11)O/U10|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-2 in Cougars last 13 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %84.60% (13)O/U5|12Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cougars last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Cougars last 10 games as a road underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Iowa Hawkeyes last injuries
Vanderloo has decided to redshirt for the remainder of the 2019-20 season.
Pemsl has been handed a one-game suspension for an off-field incident, but he is expected to be reinstated in time for Monday's contest versus DePaul.
Bohannon is healing from hip surgery, and it is unknown if he will play Friday against SIU Edwardsville.