Eastern is nursing an ankle injury and it is uncertain if he will play against Old Dominion in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L4 P2
Michigan st -8.5
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
Props to Michigan State for winning — and covering — the last two games without guard Joshua Langford (knee), a 15-points-per-game generator. However, his fill-in, Kyle Arenas (ankle), has been limping. Purdue invades East Lansing on a roll, having taken three in a row by an average of 18 points, and figure to end a three-game ATS road slide at a place that does not intimidate the Boilermakers. They have avoided an ATS defeat over the past four visits.
Still not use to seeing the Michigan St Spartans basketball team
throwing up big numbers on offense and tonight at home we should see
another high scoring game. Michigan St is averaging 87.1ppg and Saturday
the Spartans beat Ohio St 86-77 and that game flew 'Over'.
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
Michigan St Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-2-1 in Spartans last 10 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U2|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-3 in Spartans last 14 games as a home underdog.Hit %78.60% (14)O/U3|11Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Spartans last 14 games as a home favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Spartans last 5 games as a home favorite.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Boilermakers last 7 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-17-2 in Boilermakers last 55 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %67.90% (55)O/U17|36Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Boilermakers last 5 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-5 in Boilermakers last 16 games as a road favorite.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U5|11Push0W/L
Purdue Boilermakers last injuries
Michigan St Spartans last injuries
Ahrens sustained a Grade 3 left ankle sprain and it is undetermined if he will return during postseason play.
Ward suffered a hairline fracture on his left hand but is expected to return for quarterfinals action against either Ohio State in the Big 10 Tournament.
Ahrens is sidelined due to a back injury but is expected to return Saturday against Michigan.