King is nursing an ankle injury but is projected to play in the first round of the NCAA Tournament against Wisconsin.
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
Boise St. Trends
- TrendUnder is 21-8-1 in Broncos last 30 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %72.40% (30)O/U8|21Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Broncos last 5 games as a home favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Broncos last 7 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Broncos last 7 games as a favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Ducks last 6 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Ducks last 7 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Ducks last 28 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U8|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Ducks last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Oregon Ducks last injuries
Wooten has a right knee injury and it is unclear if he will be available against Wisconsin in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
Boise St. Broncos last injuries
Alston has a toe injury and it is unclear if he will play Wednesday against New Mexico.