Williams exited the previous game due to a knee injury and it has yet to be established if he will be in Wednesday's lineup against Duke.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
For all of its shortcomings, Notre Dame can brag about one virtue that serves it well as a hefty ‘dog. Its turnover rate is among the lowest in the land. The Irish also are masters at shot-blocking, so UNC might not have its way as usual in the paint. The Tar Heels were hammed Saturday by Louisville, which brought attention to UNC’s so-so shooting this season. The Damers generally put up a fight on the road, as indicated by a 6-2 ATS record dating to late last season.
North Carolina Trends
- TrendOver is 13-5 in Tar Heels last 18 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U13|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Tar Heels last 4 games as a home favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Tar Heels last 7 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Tar Heels last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
Notre Dame Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Fighting Irish last 7 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Fighting Irish last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Fighting Irish last 8 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U13|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-4 in Fighting Irish last 16 games as a favorite.Hit %75.00% (16)O/U0|5Push0W/L
North Carolina Tar Heels last injuries
Little was held out of the last game due to an ankle issue but is expected to suit up Wednesday against Duke.
Manley is sidelined with a knee issue and there is no timetable for return.
Black has been held out of action with a left high-ankle sprain and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Little exited the last game with an ankle injury and it has yet to be established if he will face Wake Forest on Saturday.