Law is sidelined with a lower-body injury and a return Friday against Rutgers is unknown.
%W 0.46% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L4 P1
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
The Northwestern Wildcats are at the Michigan State Spartans in College
Basketball action. Northwestern is going to have a huge conference
season to be taken for real for a NCAA Tournament spot. The Spartans are off to another great start.
Michigan St Trends
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in Spartans last 12 games as a home underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U3|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Spartans last 9 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Spartans last 9 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-3 in Spartans last 14 games as a home underdog.Hit %78.60% (14)O/U3|11Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Wildcats last 7 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Wildcats last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Wildcats last 5 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Wildcats last 6 games as a road underdog.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Northwestern Wildcats last injuries
Michigan St Spartans last injuries
Ahrens has missed the previous two games due to a back sprain and it is uncertain if he will play Monday against Maryland.
Langford is on the mend from an ankle injury and it is unknown if he will return to the court against Maryland on Monday.
Ahrens twisted his ankle in the last game but is expected to play Tuesday against Purdue.