Ezzeddine is deciding if he will transfer from the program or not and his status going forward is hazy.
New Mexico is noted for one of the most raucous home environments in the country, but that mystique has been battered this season in the form of four home losses already. Even so, the Lobos should be a good spot play Saturday night against undefeated Nevada.
New Mexico Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Lobos last 7 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Lobos last 11 games as a home underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2-1 in Lobos last 11 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U2|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-1 in Lobos last 10 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U2|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wolf Pack last 5 games as a road favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Wolf Pack last 8 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Wolf Pack last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Wolf Pack last 10 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
New Mexico Lobos last injuries
McGee sat out the previous four games with an ankle injury and it is uncertain if he will suit up Saturday against Colorado State.