Mack was absent from the lineup during the previous game with an illness, and it is uncertain if he will fight it off in time for Thursday's tilt against Ohio State.
- TrendUnder is 20-7 in Scarlet Knights last 27 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %74.10% (27)O/U7|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Scarlet Knights last 4 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Scarlet Knights last 5 games as a home favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 23-9-1 in Scarlet Knights last 33 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.90% (33)O/U23|9Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 21-5 in Cornhuskers last 26 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %80.80% (26)O/U21|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-6 in Cornhuskers last 27 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U23|9Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cornhuskers last 5 games as a road underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Cornhuskers last 10 games as a road underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Nebraska Cornhuskers last injuries
Kavas sustained a season-ending left hand injury.
Burke Jr. was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to an illness, and it is unclear if the symptoms will subside in time for Saturday's contest against Wisconsin.