Harris has been diagnosed with a meniscus injury in his left knee and there is no timetable for recovery.
%W 0.54% | Streak 1
L10: W7 L3 P0
The #24 ranked Nebraska Cornhuskers come into their third road game of
the season as a favorite versus Marylland. They won at Clemson, but lost
their last road game by a score of 85-78 at Minnesota.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendUnder is 15-5 in Terrapins last 20 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (20)O/U5|15Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Terrapins last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Terrapins last 6 games as a home favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Terrapins last 7 games as a favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Cornhuskers last 9 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U8|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Cornhuskers last 9 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U8|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Cornhuskers last 11 games as a road underdog.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Cornhuskers last 7 games as a road underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Nebraska Cornhuskers last injuries
Heiman is nursing a back injury and will not be available against Butler during first-round NIT action.
Allen has been sidelined with an ankle injury and will not return for first-round action against Butler in the NIT.
Allen has sat out the previous four games with an ankle injury and it is unknown if he will suit up in the quarterfinals of the Big Ten Tournament against Wisconsin.
Akenten has been suspended for an undetermined length of time due violating team rules.