Johnson sat out the last game with a back injury and it is uncertain if it will impede his status for Saturday's matchup against Notre Dame.
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
Prior to the Hurricanes playing three cupcakes at home as huge favorites
(1-2 ATS), they lost four straight as favorites of -5 or more. They're
on a 1-7 ATS run and still overrated for tonight meeting with N.C. State
to kick off ACC play.
NC State has been rolling as of late and not only are the Wolfpack 12-1
SU but the Wolfpack are 10-3 ATS. Miami comes into this game riding a
3-game winning streak but those 3-wins were teams like NC State and I
see the Wolfpack pulling away in the second half.
- TrendUnder is 24-9 in Hurricanes last 33 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %72.70% (33)O/U9|24Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Hurricanes last 9 games as a home underdog.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Hurricanes last 5 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-1 in Hurricanes last 11 games as a home favorite.Hit %90.90% (11)O/U1|10Push0W/L
NC State Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Wolfpack last 8 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wolfpack last 7 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Wolfpack last 8 games as a road favorite.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Wolfpack last 8 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
NC State Wolfpack last injuries
Miami-Florida Hurricanes last injuries
Hernandez is dealing with eligibility issues and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.