%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W2 L8 P0
The return of Minnesota big man Eric Curry (knee) from an extra-long
rehab is well-timed. He will try to help contain Wisconsin standout
Ethan Haap (19 ppg, 11 rrg). The Badgers could be reeling from a loss at
Western Kentucky in their last outing.
Play on under 138.5 in MIN@WISC (Free) -- The Wisconsin Badgers have long been one of the top defensive teams in the BIG10, and in all of college baskebtall. They host the Minnesota Golden Gophers tonight, and I think we can expect another low scoring game.
The Badgers are 6-0 at home, and they have allowed opponents to average just 62.3 points in those games. Minnesota is no stranger to playing good defense, they are holding opponents to an average of just 68 points per game this season.
The under is 5-2-1 in the Gophers last eight versus BIG10 teams, and they have gone under in six straight road games. They have also failed to reach the total in five of their last seven visits to Madison. The under is the play here.
- TrendOver is 15-5 in Badgers last 20 games as a home underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %75.00% (20)O/U15|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Badgers last 8 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Badgers last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-2 in Badgers last 12 games as a home favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %70.00% (12)O/U7|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Golden Gophers last 10 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-2 in Golden Gophers last 14 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (14)O/U2|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 16-5 in Golden Gophers last 21 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U16|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Golden Gophers last 13 games as a road favorite.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L