Ahrens has missed the previous two games due to a back sprain and it is uncertain if he will play Monday against Maryland.
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
Michigan State has won nine straight since losing at Louisville in November. Best of all, the Spartans have covered eight of those games, including their last five. They are strangling teams defensively by holding opponents to 36 percent shooting. Penn State has lost its last three games. In the Nittany Lions' last home game, they lost 71-52 to Wisconsin. Michigan State is the play.
Penn St. Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Nittany Lions last 8 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Nittany Lions last 5 games as a home favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 24-8 in Nittany Lions last 32 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %75.00% (32)O/U8|24Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Nittany Lions last 28 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U8|20Push0W/L
Michigan St Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spartans last 7 games as a road favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spartans last 7 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-6 in Spartans last 19 games as a road favorite.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U6|13Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 22-5 in Spartans last 27 games as a road underdog.Hit %81.50% (27)O/U22|5Push0W/L
Michigan St Spartans last injuries
Langford is on the mend from an ankle injury and it is unknown if he will return to the court against Maryland on Monday.
Ahrens twisted his ankle in the last game but is expected to play Tuesday against Purdue.