Ahrens sustained a severe left ankle sprain and it is undetermined if he will be ready for first-round action against Bradley in the NCAA Tournament.
%W 0.49% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
The Spartans have more talent, are better in transition, are the better
team and, perhaps this helps, have the motivation of coming off a loss
last season in which they were blown out by the Buckeyes.
Ohio St. Trends
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Buckeyes last 5 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Buckeyes last 8 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Buckeyes last 6 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Buckeyes last 5 games as a home favorite.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
Michigan St Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Spartans last 6 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-1 in Spartans last 10 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spartans last 7 games as a road favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5 in Spartans last 18 games as a road favorite.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U5|13Push0W/L
Michigan St Spartans last injuries
Ward suffered a hairline fracture on his left hand but is expected to return for quarterfinals action against either Ohio State in the Big 10 Tournament.
Ahrens is sidelined due to a back injury but is expected to return Saturday against Michigan.
Ohio St Buckeyes last injuries
Wesson was suspended for violating athletic department policy but is expected back for second-round action in the Big Ten Tournament against Indiana.