Gak suffered a right knee injury that will cost him the remainder of the season.
%W 0.54% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Gators last 4 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 22-8 in Gators last 30 neutral site games as a favorite.Hit %73.30% (30)O/U8|22Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Gators last 26 games as a favorite.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Gators last 7 games as an underdog of 7.0-12.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Hurricanes last 6 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hurricanes last 5 neutral site games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U8|22Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Hurricanes last 7 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Hurricanes last 8 games as a favorite.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U7|19Push0W/L
Miami-Florida Hurricanes last injuries
Stone has been sidelined recuperating from a torn ACL, but is expected to make his return Monday against Illinois.
Gak is dealing with a knee issue, and his status is in question for Sunday's game against Connecticut.
Gak is tending to an unspecified injury and will not face Florida on Friday.
Florida Gators last injuries
Gak has been held out of the last three games with a hamstring injury, and it has yet to be determined if he will play Saturday against Butler.
Mann has sat out the previous two games due to concussion-like symptoms, but he is expected to be cleared in time for Sunday's contest against Xavier.
Blackshear Jr. was suspended for the previous game, and it is unclear if he will be available for Sunday's game versus Xavier.