Waardenburg was held out of the previous game after losing a tooth, but it is likely that he will participate in Saturday's contest against Wake Forest.
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
North Carolina Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Tar Heels last 5 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Tar Heels last 5 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Tar Heels last 4 games as a home favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Tar Heels last 4 games as a favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hurricanes last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Hurricanes last 6 games as a road favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Hurricanes last 8 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-1 in Hurricanes last 10 games as a road underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U9|1Push0W/L
Miami-Florida Hurricanes last injuries
Miller Jr. missed the previous game due to an ankle injury. It is likely that he will face Boston College on Wednesday.
North Carolina Tar Heels last injuries
Brooks missed the last game due to illness, and it is unknown if he will suit up for Tuesday's battle with NC State.
Pierce sat out the previous game due to an ankle injury, and it is undetermined if he will face NC State on Tuesday.
Robinson is out of action due to an ankle injury but is expected to return to action Monday versus Notre Dame.
Brooks suffered an eye injury, but he is expected to play against Wake Forest on Tuesday.