Lykes sat out the previous game with a groin injury, and it is unclear if he will face Virginia Tech on Tuesday.
NC State Trends
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Wolfpack last 12 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-3 in Wolfpack last 14 games as a home favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %78.60% (14)O/U3|11Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Wolfpack last 7 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Wolfpack last 5 games as a home favorite.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hurricanes last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Hurricanes last 8 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Hurricanes last 6 games as a road favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Hurricanes last 8 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Miami-Florida Hurricanes last injuries
McGusty missed the previous game due to back spasms, and it is unknown if he will be available for Tuesday's tilt with Virginia Tech.
Gak suffered a torn right meniscus in his knee that will cost him the remainder of the season.
Stone is sidelined due to a left knee injury, and he is expected to be out of action until at least the beginning of February.
NC State Wolfpack last injuries
Bates has been held out of the previous two games due concussion-like symptoms. He has cleared protocol, but it is uncertain if he will line up Monday versus North Carolina.
Andree has been absent from the lineup during the last two games with an ankle injury, and it has yet to be determined if he will play against North Carolina on Monday.